Inline Filters is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
1) Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
2) Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of machinery and power requirements.
3) Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
4) Source and promote a product range that minimises the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
5) Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to our type of business.
Founder & Owner of Inline Filters